After our clients, The Nelson Report values the integrity of its survey research process above all else. Here is what we do to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.
- Live Telephone Surveys. Live telephone surveys are the most efficient and accurate method for collecting information from a representative sample of a larger community of people. The Nelson Report surveys always include a representative sample of cell phone users in its polling research.
- In-House Quality Control. All The Nelson Report field work is done in house. We do not outsource our telephone survey work. The Nelson Report employs dedicated staff to ensure 24/7 adherence to survey policies and procedures.
- Specialized Training. All The Nelson Report Staff are trained, monitored and mentored in house consistent with our methods for conducting survey research and polling.
- Intuitive, Easy To Understand Data. The Nelson Report surveys produce intuitive, easy-to-understand data that demonstrates clearly how each demographic responds to each survey question.
- Executive Summaries. Each client receives an Executive Summary at the conclusion of each survey. The Nelson Report Executive Summaries are superior at distilling and prioritizing the data from each survey and teasing out the issues and messages that will win your next campaign.
- No Sugar-Coating. Quite simply, we don’t tell our clients what we think they want to hear. We don’t take part in constructing surveys or skewing demographics to achieve a desired or pre-determined result. If you want serious data from which to make serious decisions, The Nelson Report is your choice.
- Value. Our customer-driven focus and business model means that every client receives more data and more value per survey. We recognize that available resources for survey research can be limited, particularly for school districts and local governments, but we are driven in our belief that high quality data is the basis of good decision-making and should be accessible to everyone.