With 35 years of partnering with school districts and local governments to help pass bond measures and operating levies, we know a thing or two about what voters like…
- Including voters in the decision-making process to show that their opinions matter and that they are being heard.
- Good on-going communication about how community funds are being used and spent.
- Informing voters about future plans and upcoming financial decisions.
- Completing projects while maintaining level property tax rates.
- Using retiring bond debt to offset cost of measure.
- The refinancing of debt that will lower interest rates and save taxpayers money is almost always appreciated by local voters.
- Cooperative endeavors between public entities (community centers & schools, for instance) increases chances of voter approval.